nationwide adj : occurring or extending throughout a country or nation; "the event aroused nationwide interest"; "a countrywide fund-raising campaign" [syn: countrywide] adv : extending throughout an entire nation; "nationally advertised"; "it was broadcast nationwide" [syn: nationally, across the nation, across the country]
- Affecting the whole of a nation
- There was a nationwide search on for the bankrobbers.
Nationwide may refer to:
- Nationwide Building Society, a UK building society, the world's largest
- Nationwide Conference, a football conference sponsored by Nationwide Building Society
- Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company, an insurance company in Columbus, Ohio
- Nationwide Communications, a former subsidiary of the insurance company
- Nationwide Arena, a sports and entertainment arena in Columbus, Ohio
- Nationwide Tour, the developmental tour for the PGA TOUR
- Nationwide Airlines, a South African airline
- Nationwide (TV series), a British current affairs series
- Nationwide (Irish TV series), an Irish regional news programme
- Nationwide (ABC TV series), an Australian Broadcasting current affairs series
- Nationwide (album) - an album by Rockfour
- Nationwide Series - Auto race series sponsored by the Nationwide Mutual Insurance Company; formerly the Busch Series.